The AAU Elite from AMRAD Medical offers equal features and earn equal reimbursement to all of its more costly competition, and all of this with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Responsible Dose Management
Low Dose Sensitivity Mode (LDSM) allows for up to 50% dose reduction in dose sensitive studies while maintaining excellent diagnostic quality.
Achieve peak performance by migrating most exams to standing positions improving productivity and throughput.
Perform LLI and Scoliosis exams with accuracy and ease using the automated equipment and automatic stitching function.
- Single-detector solution designed for high-volume facilities
- Designed for facilities performing stitching exams of spine and long leg
- Auto-positioning using 18 customizable equipment memory positions
- Low Dose Sensitivity Mode to minimize patient exposure in sensitive exams
- Fully integrated with AMRAD Medical DR Elite
- Smart Location Software allows for use in various ceiling heights
- Automatic re-positioning of equipment for stitching exams
- Advanced Optimal Display remains upright for easy reading of screen regardless of arm position
- Remote control