A Trusted Brand of Summit Industries
Continual Innovation Drives Our Commitment To A Healthier World
Now available in the USA as part of the AMRAD Medical brand from Summit Industries . . . the Helianthus . . . a complete "stand-alone", compact digital mammography system optimized for 2D image acquisition. The Helianthus results from a demanding challenge aimed at creating a modular digital mammography system that allows the end-user to carry out in-depth screening and clinical examinations with the most up-to-date techniques. The integrated X-ray generator and AWS enhance workflow and ergonomics making this the ideal system for the early diagnosis of breast cancer
The Helianthus is ideal for mid-to-high-volume 2D screening and diagnostics and can be easily upgradeable in the field with additional features when available.
- Mammography Unit with an isocentric C-Arm with rotation of ±180° (CW, CCW continuous to any position)
- Integrated high-voltage generator
- Biangular X-ray tube
- Full field digital detector
- Integrated or optional separated Acquisition Work Station (AWS)
- Extensive rotational and translation movements (up to 91 cm vertical travel) allow a quick and easy positioning of the patient, even those with impaired or limited mobility.
- When rotating the C-arm, a sensitive and precise obstacle detection system ensures maximum patient safety.
- Automatic collimation
- “POEt” Processing for Optimal Enhancement
- In the future, the Helianthus will have the option available to be upgraded, in the field, to 3D tomosynthesis and biopsy* (stereotactic and tomo-guided*procedures) and dual-energy
“Smart μPress” COMPRESSION SYSTEM
- Compression paddle movement is motor-driven or manual with fine adjustment
- Standard compression paddles 24x30 cm for normal breasts and 18x24 cm with lateral shifting for small breasts
- Paddle holder features fast mechanical unlock by rotating knob and right lock warning LED
- The compression force range is adjustable from 70 to 200 N